Monday, September 22, 2014

21 Day Fix Day 15

As soon as I sat down to write this blog and I typed "day 15", I thought...crap, I totally forgot to weigh myself this morning and take measurements like I planned.  So I think I'm just going to wait until the end and push myself as hard and report the results then.

Day 15 was day one of my third and final week of the 21 Day Fix.  Like I mentioned in my past posts, this means I'm committing to the optional double workout schedule for this last week.  After my workout Sunday and my run - my body was sore.  This morning rolled around and I got up at 4:30 am and did Total Body Cardio Fix and Pilates Fix.  I really love Total Body Cardio Fix because it challenges me.  And the end of Pilates Fix kills my outer thighs and buns!


After my workout and breakfast, the girls woke up and I got them ready to go to Chad's parents for the day. I came home and worked in a quiet house today (well besides Curious George on in the background!)  I love checking in on my challengers, answering questions, working on blogs - this is work that I really enjoy and am passionate about.  Isn't that what life is about?


Sometimes when you are investing so much time and HEART into people, it can be hard.  Sometimes you take things personally when you most definitely should not.  I was feeling kind of a heavy heart....irrationally taking things personally.  But that tends to happen when you care SO much.  So after I got lots of work done, I headed to the gym and planned to get a good run in.  I got there and my body told me otherwise.  I did 4 miles, but I walked 3 of it and only ran 1.  My legs were insanely sore and I knew that I shouldn't push it.  But I got some good cardio in, burned lots of calories, and felt soothed in both body and spirit!


Even though I've come a long way with being positive and caring less about what people think - I still need to remind myself of this very often!
When my girls got home we had a GREAT night.  While I was making dinner - this is what was going on.....(such a good picture of what my girls love).  Stella writing notes in a notebook, Vera chugging her milk watching McKenna - what she thinks is the greatest movie on the face of the planet.


After dinner we played outside and in the pole barn.  Chad found a caterpillar for Stella which she quickly fell in love with.  This girl loves all creatures - big and small.  She thinks they are all so beautiful and cute and just wants to care for them.


Vera was cooking me some food in their restaurant while Stella cared for her caterpillar :)


Quick rundown on 21 Day Fix meals for the day....

Breakfast: Egg Whites (Red)
AM Snack: Cauliflower (Green) Ezekiel Bread (yellow) 2 tsp All Natural PB
Lunch: Shakeo (Red) Greek Yogurt (Red) Banana (Purple)
PM Snack: Cauliflower (Green) - yes again :)
Dinner: Egg Whites (Red) Whole wheat wrap (Yellow) Avocado (Blue) YUM
I also ate one of the girls' pieces of popcorn chicken because they couldn't eat it all.  MISTAKE.  It upset my stomach really bad!  Won't make that mistake again!

Looking forward to my double workout in the morning and a fun & busy day with the girls!