Friday, September 26, 2014

21 Day Fix, Day 19

This is going to be short and sweet because the day was exactly like yesterday as far as food goes except I was able to fit all the meals in today and spaced them out almost exactly 2 hours apart. Water goal was met too....wow that is a LOT of water! 143 oz today.

Even though I didn't go to bed until late last night because the season premier of Parenthood was on (last season, boo!!) - I was able to get myself out of bed this morning at 4:30 am to get the double workout in.  Very thankful I did because the girls both got up at 6:00 today - guess they were super eager to see me. This morning was Upper Fix and Total Body Cardio Fix.  Awwwesome workouts!! My body is still feeling it.


Coffee and To-Do Lists - Great start to my morning!
I feel very proud of myself that I didn't have one single "cheat" bite in two days.  I even took the girls to McDonalds today for a Oreo Flurrie and they couldn't eat it all.  I could have had SO many bites - but I had the will power to have NONE.  #win #youhavenoideahowmuchiloveicecream


We had lots of fun at the park afterwards - what a beautiful day today!


I got some work done during the girls' nap time until my internet went out.  Maybe it was a sign to just sit and do nothing....But when the girls got up, they were super cuddly and I just love when they want to snuggle.  I know these days are numbered.....


Vera's nose is healing but is in that "looking horrible" healing phase
Tonight after dinner we played outside and Daddy found a praying mantis the size of a small rodent. Stella was in heaven and Vera thought it was hilarious until she sat next to it and it jumped on her and got stuck to her.  She kept saying "SO SCARY!!"  Stella wasn't happy to have to come in and leave the praying mantis outside.  I believe her words to me when I started walking in were "Do you even understand what I'm telling you???"


Now our favorite fall show is on - Shark Tank.  And it's a 2 hour premier.  The only thing that would make this night any better would be a nice glass of wine.  Unfortunately that isn't a part of this whole 3 Day Quick Fix. #keepontruckin #21dayfix

I hope everyone has a great weekend! I'll leave you with this because it just makes me smile. :)