Tuesday, September 23, 2014

21 Day Fix, Day 16

It's been a SUPER busy day - so this is going to be short and sweet because I want to keep true to my word and document every day of this 21 day journey.

I started my day at 4:30 am again and did my double workout of Upper Fix and Cardio Fix.  Yikes - that was quite a duo!



Breakfast: Strawberry Shakeology (Red) Greek Yogurt (1/2 Red) Banana (1/2 Purple) Frozen Strawberries (1 Purple)
AM Snack: Cauliflower (2 Greens) Hummus (Blue)
Lunch: Chocolate Shakeology (Red) Greek Yogurt (1/2 Red) Banana (1/2 Purple)
PM Snack: Ezekiel bread (Yellow) 2 Tbs All Natural Peanut Butter
Dinner: Whole wheat wrap (Yellow) Lara Bar (Yellow - treat substitution for the week)

Couple things to note.  Yes I had Shakeology twice.  After my super hard workout this morning and the fact that my girls were up by the time I was ready to eat - I decided to recharge and refuel with some Shakeology for breakfast.  So I used some half containers so that I could still have it for lunch too. Yes, I love it THAT much. :)



Ok dinner didn't go as planned....schedule changed tonight and I didn't get home until way later than expected.  So I grabbed a whole wheat wrap and a lara bar after the girls went to sleep because I was starving and it was late and I had a team call to get on that I was really excited about.  So I would definitely consider today one of my worst meal plan following days of the 21 Day Fix.  But you know what? Life happens and you can't always be perfect.  So you do what you can - and you move on and start tomorrow as a new day.  You can't get caught up in the stumbles - or you will never feel successful.  I know how hard I'm working and I'm proud of that!

Couple fun pics of the day because these little faces make EVERYTHING worth it!

The Janester had some shots today at the doctor and didn't cry one bit.  So we went straight to the store and got some cookies for her to do some milk dipping.  She was in heaven.  Cookie was everywhere!
I absolutely LOVE living in the country.  We have so much fun outside here with all the space to run around.  Today was a BEAUTIFUL day to be outside.  
And I want to finish with this....because I believe it with my whole heart. Even though I didn't have the best day food-wise, IT'S OK.  I worked my butt off in my workouts and I did the best I could. Could I have made better choices, yes.  But sometimes you just gotta do what works that day. Tomorrow is a brand new day!