Sunday, September 21, 2014

21 Day Fix, Day 14

And two weeks are in the books!  Only one more week to go.  I'm already getting sad about it almost being over because I love the program so much.  I'm going to do ChaLEAN Extreme next but I'm sure I'll throw in some 21 Day Fix workouts for some extras.

Today was a great day.  Woke up at 5 am and got my Yoga Fix on for an "active recovery" workout. It felt amazing!  My body really appreciated the slow down and the stretch.


I was really looking forward to church this morning since we missed last week for the Tigers game. We are continuing on with our series about "veneer" and I just think it's such an important topic and SO relevant and hits really close to home.  The girls were excited to go to their classrooms at church and Vera assured me over and over again that she wouldn't cry. Thankfully she came through on her promise. It's been nice being able to go to church lately not worrying about her being sad in nursery!

During nap time today I took off to the Y to get a run in and had a goal to run 3 miles.  I ran a total of 4 miles and walked 1 mile. It felt great, and my legs are surely feeling it.  I forgot how much I love running and how great it makes me feel.  I'm so pumped about being able to get back into it.


I missed a few containers today and my AM Snack. We didn't get home until 11 from church and the grocery store, so I didn't want to eat a snack then when we were going to eat lunch around noon. Then I had a small dinner because my sister and brother in law came over for dinner and brought pizza. So I just made myself a quick little salad.  I should have had some veggies and fruit with it, but just was busy talking and visiting.

So here's the breakdown for today.

Breakfast: Egg whites (Red)
AM Snack - none
Lunch: Shakeo (Red), Greek Yogurt (Red), Banana (Purple)
PM Snack: Cauliflower Raw (Green), Hummus (Blue), Ezekiel Bread (yellow), 2 Tsp All Natural PB
Dinner: Kale Salad (Green), Chicken Breast (Red), Bals. Vinegar (Orange)

So looks like I missed a purple, a yellow, and a green.  I guess that means I can enjoy a glass of wine tonight again?  I'm allowed to do it 3 times a week and have only done it once - so why not!?

Tomorrow I'm going to kick it into SUPER gear with this program.  I want to do double workouts for the whole last week and NAIL my meal plans.  It's all about will power and keeping myself positive with my goals in my head.  My challenge group preseason was this past week and our 1st day is tomorrow.  I'm super excited for all of my challengers and can't wait to be with them along their journey!