Friday, September 12, 2014

21 Day Fix, Day 5

Loved the workout this morning!  Today called for "Cardio Fix" which was a super calorie burner and it felt great on my sore muscles from the rest of the workouts.

I love a good, intense cardio workout so this one was right up my alley.


Good food day but I'm feeling really full tonight.  I had a lot of containers left over for dinner and I think it was just too much and I should have saved some for a snack or left the sweet potato out. When I first got my package in the mail, I took one look at the containers and thought "those look so small, I'm going to be so hungry".  Not the case, my friends!

Breakfast: Red Container - Egg Whites
                 Purple Container - Apple slices
Morning Snack: Yellow Container - Ezekiel Bread
                           2 tsp - All Natural Peanut Butter
Lunch: Red Container - Chocolate Shakeology
            Red Container - Greek Yogurt
            Purple Container - Banana
Afternoon Snack:  Green Container - Cucumbers
                              Blue Container - Hummus
Dinner: Red Container - Chicken Breast
              Green Container - Baby Spinach (for salad)
             Green Container - Summer squash & zucchini
             Yellow Container - Sweet Potato



My snack totally got hi-jacked by these two little stinkers.  Vera walks up "whasat?  She took one bite and was hooked.  Then Stella joined in.  So I ended up getting them their own.  Makes me happy that they are loving the healthy snacks!



I decided that I'm going to weigh myself every 5 days.  I won't do measurements until the 21 days have been completed.  My weight can fluctuate so much from one day to the next so I can't drive myself crazy doing it any more often that this.  This week was actually the first I've weighed myself in a really long time because I really don't focus on that number anymore.  I focus on how I feel and how my clothes fit - that seems much more logical to me!

But since Monday morning I'm down 3 pounds.  Like I said - it's not abnormal for me to fluctuate, so it's not a huge victory yet.  We'll see where my 10 day weight comes in!