Monday, September 15, 2014

21 Day Fix, Day 8

Today was one of those days where I felt super productive, and active, and energetic.  The girls were at Chad's parents today and this is my day to get work done!

This morning I started the week back off with 21 Day Fix - Total Body Cardio. This one is so awesome...I've said it before, I'll say it again!  Today I burned 350 calories during this workout and just felt great.


I was able to go to Chad's office and work for the rest of the morning.  Checking in on my challengers and coaches, putting together some training materials for new coaches, watching some personal development videos and doing tons of organization for my business.  It felt so great to be super focused and productive.

I came home and figured I should go for a run since the girls weren't here and I had a little extra time. My goal was to go three miles and I ended up doing 3.9 miles.  I had to take breaks to walk for sure since I haven't been running at all.  But it just felt amazing.  Running down our country road - no cars passing me...just watching and listening to God's gorgeous creation.  Therapy. And I burned 460 more calories...bonus!




I also had what some Moms call a "mini-vacation" and actually went to the grocery store by myself! :)  I had to stock up on some fruits and veggies...and honestly it was weird not driving that big car cart around with the girls asking me to go faster since they were driving.  Oh and picking up spilled popcorn throughout the store....(Moms - I know you feel me on this one)


Did great on the 21 Day Fix meal planning today.  I switched things up a bit and had my Shakeology for breakfast because I knew I would be working at Chad's office and not here to make my shake.  I really do think I like my shake better for breakfast, but I usually get up so early and eat after I work out...and the kids aren't awake yet.  I highly doubt they could sleep through the roars of the ninja blender!  So I just save it for lunch on those days...

Quick Container Recap....

Breakfast:
     Red: Shakeology
     Red: Greek Yogurt
     Purple: Banana
AM Snack:
     Blue: Hummus
     Green: Raw Cauliflower
Lunch:
     Green: Raw Spinach
     Red: Chicken Breast
     Orange: Balsamic Vin. Dressing
PM Snack:
     Yellow: Ezekiel Bread
      2 Tsp: All Natural Peanut Butter
Dinner:
      Red: Egg Whites
      Yellow: Whole Wheat Wrap
      Green: Green Beans
      Purple: Watermelon

Off to listen in on our Dream Team Monday night team call!!  It's amazing what the power of positive people and big dreams can do to your life when you let it happen.