Sunday, October 5, 2014

Krysta's Go-To Shakeology Recipes

To be perfectly honest, I'm a huge creature of habit.  When I find something that I like, I usually stick to it for a long time.  So here is what I usually put together unless I'm feeling like sprucing it up a bit. I have both Strawberry and Chocolate Shakeology opened at home because I like to switch it up and not just have one flavor all of the time.  I used to put almond milk in my shakes but after doing the 21 Day Fix program, I really don't anymore because I got used to not using it.

1 scoop Strawberry Shakeology
1 cup ice
4 frozen strawberries
2 cups water
3/4 cup Fage Vanilla Greek Yogurt (sometimes I'll leave this out if I'm not super hungry or don't want the extra calories)
1/2 Large Banana or 1 Small Banana
Blend very well until super creamy and smooth!
____________________________________________________________________

1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
1 cup ice
2 cups water
2 tbs PB2 (awesome stuff - you HAVE to try it)
1/2 Large Banana or 1 Small Banana
3/4 cup Fage Vanilla Greek Yogurt (again - don't always use this - depends on my mood)
Blend very well until creamy!

____________________________________________________________________

If you haven't heard of PB2 - seriously try it out.  If you are a peanut butter lover like me but are not a huge fan of all the calories associated with it, this is the perfect solution.


This powder is made by pressing peanuts to remove their fat and oil content, while maintaining their taste.  The process turns the solid peanuts into a kind of peanut dust that, when mixed with liquid, reassembles a butter-like spread.