Friday, October 3, 2014

Insanity Max: 30 - Coming December 2014

Merry Christmas to me!! Does anyone else out there love Shaun T?  The first program that I started with was T25 and it rocked my world.  I loved the workouts and I think Shaun T does a great job pushing you and motivating you through the workouts.

I haven't done Insanity yet but it's definitely on my list.  There are just too many awesome programs to try out and I really like to do one program at a time so I can follow the calender and trust the process that was created for each program.

But anywho - we just found out about a new program that Shaun T created called Insanity Max: 30 and it definitely sounds insane!  My coach was able to try it out at a recent leadership event and she said it was no joke at all.


Looks amazing, right?

So what is it?

Insanity Max: 30 will be the hardest 30 minutes of your day.  (I love that it's only 30 minutes - makes it so much easier to schedule your workout every day).  You will be challenged to push harder than ever before, and you will see the best results of your life. With over 150 new moves and sequences, you'll get killer cardio and tabata strength workouts that will make you push harder and dig deeper to get the best body you can imagine.  All in just 30 minutes a day!  There is no equipment needed and there is a modifier in each workout so anyone can push to their MAX.

How it works:  You'll max out on your workouts.  What does that mean?  When you have maxed out and can't possibly do any more, you stop for the first time in the workout.  In Insanity Max: 30, it's not about getting through all 30 minutes, it's about going as hard as you can for as long as you can until you completely MAX out.  When you start the program, you might only get through the first 5 minutes before you max out.  Just record your max out time, catch your breath and continue for as long as you can.  Track your max out times over the course of the program and to record your progress.  As long as you MAX OUT every time, you'll get the incredible results you want in just 60 days guaranteed.

Sound like something you want to try and don't want to forget about it?  Click HERE for the Insanity Max: 30 Email Collector so you can be notified as soon as it is released.  Make me your FREE coach by signing up for free with Team Beachbody.