Friday, October 3, 2014

21 Day Fix Extreme - Coming February 2015

I was so pumped when I heard that Autumn Calabrese was coming out with a new program as a step up to the 21 Day Fix.  At a recent leadership event, we all learned that in February 2015 there is going to be a new program released called 21 Day Fix Extreme.....and from what I've heard from the coaches that tried it out, it is definitely extreme! :)

If you are a graduate of the 21 Day Fix - you're definitely going to want to get in on this one. Personally, this was my favorite program so far and it's just my style of workout.  Plus I love Autumn and want her abs!  Check out this video!


Do you want to shred that extra weight or get super toned in just 21 days?  This system uses simple portion control, clean eating, and extreme workouts. There are seven 30 minute workouts combining steady-state aerobics, resistance training, and explosive power moves that target every muscle in the body to help you get shredded in a short amount of time.  Umm....sounds amazing!

21 Day Fix Extreme is the next program in the Fix product line.  It builds off the basics of the 21 Day Fix and takes it to the next level.  21 Day Fix Extreme is a complete functional fitness program that targets every muscle in the body to help you torch calories while creating a leaner, stronger and more functional physique.

I'm definitely putting this one on my calender for February and can't wait to try it!  Make ME your free COACH and get yours two weeks before the general public!