Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Insanity Max:30!

Ok ladies and gents, I'm SUPER excited about this one. When I first started by trying to figure out what program I wanted to do first I was really weighing all my options.  My brother-in-law had let me borrow Insanity which I was really pumped about but I have little kids at home and working out for more than 30 minutes just didn't seem appealing to me because I wanted to be realistic with my time. So I decided to start with T25. I love love love T25 so I'm glad I started with that one. It whipped my body into shape really fast and I only HAD to dedicate 25 minutes a day - 5 days a week. That seemed very do-able for a first timer like myself.

I quickly learned that I love Shaun T! He is a great trainer and he always kept me going and really taught me a lot about correct form and he kept the moves interesting in my opinion. I'm on to my 4th program now but I'm finding myself missing Shaun T. Thankfully his brand new Insanity Max:30 program launches in December!

So what is it??



Looks pretty sweet, right?!?

Insanity Max:30 is the challenging new 30-minute in home workout program from Shaun T, creator of Insanity and Focus T25.  He has developed 150 new cardio and strength moves that will make you push harder and dig deeper than ever before to get the best body of your life - in just 60 days.

This will be the hardest 30 minutes of the day and you will need to be ready to MAX OUT. It's not about "getting through" all 30 minutes, it's about going as hard as possible, for as long as possible, until becoming "Maxed Out" So until you take your first rest and/or breaking proper form.  No equipment is needed....just push to the MAX for INSANE results in 60 days.

How awesome does that sound.  The top coaches in the company have been doing a secret test group right along with Shaun T so we've been able to hear a little bit about their progress so far and let me tell you - it's amazing. My upline coach, Melanie Mitro (#1 coach in the company) is doing it so I've been able to follow along with her bits of information and results so far.  It's making me insanely excited to get my hands on this program.

Do you want to be one of the first ones to find out about the release?  Click here and you can receive an email as soon as it's launched to get your very own copy.  I'm going to have an exclusive test group for my challengers when it comes out so we can all try out the insanity together.  You're not going to want to miss this one.  Prizes will be involved for sure!