Friday, November 21, 2014

Little Black Dress Challenge


Thanksgiving is right around the corner and this is the time of year when people give in and gain those average 7-10 pounds. Not this year!! How do I plan to stay on track so I can rock that little black dress to ring in the New Year?

I'm going to personally buckle down and hold a 21 day health & fitness support and accountability group between Thanksgiving and Christmas. I'll be doing 30 minute workouts, creating clean eating meal plans, and relying on the tons of support and inspiration from the group!

Joining my first challenge group completely changed my life. I am the type of person that needs that extra accountability to help push me through something like a workout program. How many times have you purchased an at-home workout program and you tried it once or twice and then it sat on the shelf collecting dust? That's where the magic of these accountability and support groups come into play. When you have a support system doing something with you - you are much more likely to keep going. When you tell other people what your specific goals are, it is proven that you are much more likely to succeed. We keep each other going, we offer lots of recipe ideas, meal planning tips and daily motivation. 




I can't think of a better time of year to really buckle down to keep yourself on track. So many people want to wait until the New Year to start making changes, BUT what if you started now....think of where you'll be when you ring in the New Year!?! You can still enjoy your holiday favorites and goodies - but as we teach you, it's all about moderation and balance. This isn't teaching another FAD diet - it's showing you that you can create healthy habits and keep a sustainable healthy lifestyle that will last forever!

If you're interested in some support to survive the holidays and to get ready to ROCK that Little Black Dress - I'd love to have you join my group! Starts Dec 1, so email me or message me to reserve your spot. Start working towards the new you BEFORE the New Year!