Friday, November 14, 2014

Cash for Christmas $$$

So I'm sure you can see the image above about how to earn a little extra cash for Christmas!!??

Do you want to make some extra money for the holidays? Do you want to pay for Christmas gifts with CASH this year instead of putting it on credit cards? How would you feel if you had $500 extra to pay for your Christmas gifts? Instead of going out and getting a part-time seasonal job, I can help you make that, from the comfort of your own home!

Have you ever wondered about what exactly I do as a Beachbody Coach? How is it that I can make money while working from home on my OWN schedule while being able to stay home with my kids?



This job has completely changed my life - and it can do the same for you. I don't even consider it a job most times because I just love it so much and feel so passionate about helping others.

You'll get in the best shape of your life, while making a living by helping others reach their fitness & weight loss goals - just by sharing YOUR journey!  I've said it 100 times before, but I've never had a job that I love this much.

Are you unhappy in your current career but don't know where to go from here? Or maybe you just would like some extra money to help with bills or to use for extra fun in your life? Are you ready for a complete life change? Are YOU meant for greatness?

We are opening up a 5 Day informative group that covers these topics and more:

Who are we?
What do we do?
How do we do it?
Who do we help?
How do we earn money?
How much do we earn?

There is no participation required and no strings attached.  You can just drop in and check things out because you're curious - that's totally fine.  Or you can drop in and pay attention because you're interested and you're ready for a life change. It's completely up to you!

To join this group - please create a FREE membership with me so I am officially your coach (if I am not already!) Just click that link and go to "Join Team Beachbody" and sign up for free.

We begin on Monday November 17th! Invite anyone who you think may be interested - seriously the more the merrier.  I offer referral bonuses so if you have any friends that sign up, you will receive a bonus! :)
.