Tuesday, November 18, 2014

7 Days of December: Shakeology Shake-Off


Sometimes we all just need that little “boost” or accountability to fire things back up, right?  Well, that’s what I need, as I prepare for all my upcoming holiday parties!  I want to shed any extra pounds from Thanksgiving and keep myself in check during the holiday season. 


For you, maybe it’s time to do some Spring-cleaning in the ol’ diet, create a new nutrition habit or just hit the RESET button.

Regardless of why you decide to join the program, have faith knowing you are doing something GREAT for yourself.  Let's survive this Holiday season together! I am going to teach you lots of tips, tricks, give you recipes and guide you on the path to creating some new healthier habits.  It’s nice to know that you are not alone in this, that you have a group filled with other people that are going to be here for you holding you accountable to staying on track each day for 7 days. And there will be prizes!!


Here’s the game plan – starts on Monday December 8th, 2014:

1. Get on Shakeology Home Direct (HD = get yourself $2 shipping!) Also, there is a 30 day money back guarantee.  So if for any reason you do not like Shakeology or it doesn’t work for you then return for a full refund!  But what do you have to lose?!?!
                        OR
    Purchase 
a 7-day supply of Shakeology in either Chocolate, Tropical Strawberry, Vegan Chocolate, Vanilla or combination of them by creating a free account at www.teambeachbody.com/krystajoelle and sending $40 to krystajmeyer@gmail.com via paypal.  Then, I will put your 7-day Shakeology Package in the mail and you can begin the challenge.
                                                                     
2.  Commit to replacing just ONE meal a day with your favorite Shakeology and recipe. I'll help by providing recipes! I'll be providing a meal plan for the rest of your meals WITH a grocery list too!

3.  Press play on your workout at least 4-6 times during the week and CHALLENGE yourself!  Don’t just go through the motions.  If it’s your first time doing T25 or second round with 21 Day Fix… try upping your weights, do 2 more reps or slow down your repetitions.  If you are new to fitness, I challenge you to do some form of physical activity at least 3-4 times during the week religiously or continue with the fitness routine that you are currently doing and up the intensity.  If you need help getting started I can help you with that as well.

4.  Either at kick off or end of the 7-day program, do the 3-Day Shakeology Cleanse.  For me, it will come at the end.  (this is optional and you do not have to do this).

5. Request to join our Facebook Group – 7 Days of December Shakeology Shake Off  and post your success (so we can celebrate), questions (so you can be successful), tips (if you have ‘em to share with the group) and any feelings that may come during the challenge period.

6. Check into the group page as often as you can.  I’m not going to set any daily requirements, but by posting regularly you may be eligible to win some end of challenge prizes!

As a participant AND my customer in the 7-Days of December Shakeology Shake Off, I will assure your success in feeling better about your nutrition selections and helping you establish realistic expectations and a strategy to get there (success will only come with YOUR commitment to change bad habits). 

I'll provide a meal plan that you can follow during the 7-Day Challenge that comes with a grocery list to make it easy for you!

It’s not rocket science or a deprivation of foods and taste, but more of learning to make smart choices, with which, in my opinion, really clicked as I had Shakeology as my staple in my diet.

Ok, so you saw PRIZES and said, “pick me, pick me”!!  Now, on to the FUN PART!

You stay within the 7 Day Challenge period (but it doesn't end there, right?), there’s some prizes in store for the remaining participants!  Here’s how staying motivated can win you some loot:
  • At the end of the 7-Day Challenge period, for anyone still active and successful (you’ve been on Shakeology HD, posted in the group page, pushed play, etc.), I will select 2 winners, AT RANDOM, to receive a special gift.
Who’s with me??

Have questions or need help ordering up?  Send me an email or a message on facebook and I’m there for you: krystajmeyer@gmail.com