Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Super Weekend and Blowing Out of Comfort Zones

This past weekend I drove my vehicle full of some of my coaches with me to Pittsburgh for quite the incredible weekend. Thankfully the drive there wasn't horrible (like last year!) and we made the road trip fun with lots of good conversation. It was quite the change not seeing my little girls in their carseats and answering 500 questions every 10 minutes. So the change of pace with adult conversation was kind of nice for this work at home Mama.

My wonderful crew for the weekend!! These girls are the best <3
Friday night we attended a HUGE Super Friday event. Every quarter, coaches all around the United States hold these Super Friday or Super Saturday events where we talk about success stories from challengers, new and exciting things going on in the business, and have a chance to really connect with one another.

This particular Super Friday event was pretty special because it was hosted by Melanie Mitro, my upline coach, who also happens to be the #1 coach in the entire company for the SECOND year in a row!! Not only that, but our CEO Carl Daikeler and my favorite trainer, Autumn Calabrese also came. So it was kind of a big deal. :)

We learned about some exciting things that are coming up in the next few months and I can't wait to share those with all of my clients. Some great new things with our On Demand library and ways to access more programs digitially. New programs coming out soon, which I always get insanely excited about!! And then we learned more about our new flavor of Shakeology that was JUST released on January 11th - Cafe Latte! I cannot wait to get mine in the mail. We had a chance to try it that night and it was YUMMY.





We decided to skip the live workout afterwards because - well to be honest - 3 of us have a hard time being in a tight space with that many people and we were STARVING. So we decided to venture off to find some food instead. A girl's gotta eat, am I right?!?

Saturday morning is when the nerves started setting in. So let me tell you a little bit more about myself. I might seem super confident sometimes, but there are certain things that petrify me. One of those things is getting up in front of a ton of people. I talk faster than an auctioneer and I just don't EVER do stuff like this.

So when I was asked to be a presenter at our amazing Dream Team training, I had to jump at the chance. To have an opportunity like this is too good to pass up. The training was put together by Melanie Mitro and the other presenters were all Elite and multi-star diamonds.  I felt a little out of my league, I'll be honest. BUT - I had to throw that out of my mind. Because you know what? Just like I tell myself every day, there are people out there that can relate to me. And if I could possibly have something useful to share to help someone else, then I'm going to do it because I truly in my heart believe that I am called to do this. I have seen great success in my year and a half of building my business and I want to help others by sharing the things that have worked for me.

So I did it. I just went for it. My presentation was all about Consistency, Authenticity and building a business with Integrity. Topics that I feel are the reasons I have seen success and most importantly, topics that I'm SO comfortable talking about because they come straight from my heart. The entire 3 hour training was an incredible experience. The coaches on the panel had such great information to share and I learned so much! We are so blessed to be on this team filled with women who set out to help other people....just one person at a time. And I love that we are all in this together and that we focus on helping everyone to be successful.
The panel of presenters - all such incredible women!!
Saturday night, Melanie and Matt Mitro held a huge celebration party with drinks, amazing little desserts and snacks - but most importantly GREAT company. We had a blast and it was so fun to talk with people that I usually only work with through a computer screen. 

Here are some fun pics of the night....








Sunday morning we woke up bright and early at 5am to make the trek home. We knew the weather was going to be very bad so we were prepared. It was raining cats and dogs and SO dark, but we made it. It started off kind of rocky when we were going the wrong way down a highway (thanks for noticing Danielle), when we almost ran out of gas because there was NO gas station. Thankfully we found Arthur's Country Stop out in the middle of nowhere. But after 8.5 hours of driving, I was so thankful to be back home with my babies. Because as fun as exciting as all this stuff is - HOME is where my heart lives. My comfort bubble. My family is my whole life. They are the reason that I do EVERYTHING. 

Final thoughts about the weekend::::

I think back to this same weekend in 2014. I can't even tell you how anxious I was that weekend. I was so nervous and the amount of people made me feel so overwhelmed. I truly did feel different this time. That showed me how much I have grown in the last year. And not only was I less nervous and anxious - but I got on a stage and spoke to over 1,000 people. If that doesn't say growth, I don't know what does.

But you know what - if we don't go for our dreams and step outside of this bubble that is oh so comfortable, we never know what is possible. The comments and messages that I received after my talk were SO incredibly heart warming. I am so thankful to my coach Shannon and to Melanie for allowing me to be a part of this incredible opportunity!

Now to put everything into action. You can learn the best things but if you don't implement - it doesn't do much good.

So what is in store for the near future?

-->NEW coach trainings for my team.
-->I will be hosting a live video event sharing about my journey and how I got to this place with coaching and what it means to be a coach on WEDNESDAY January 20th at 8:30 pm. Everyone is welcome and I can't wait to share my passion and heart with all of you.
-->5 Day FREE Coach Sneak Peek starting MONDAY January 25th.

I'm looking to help 2 NEW COACHES every month. I want to work with those who want to dream big like me. I will give you all the tools you need, you just need to put your heart in and meet me half way. Now is the perfect time to join my team. Beachbody just announced the 2017 Success Club Trip and we will be going to an the Hard Rock All Inclusive Resort in Punta Cana!! Registration starts next week and you have to sign up right away! NEW COACHES are welcome too. You can earn your trip entirely for FREE. 

In just 58 days, Chad and I are headed on an all expenses paid CRUISE for 5 nights. I earned the entire trip in 3 months of coaching alone. Not only that, but I earned $1,000 spending cash for the cruise. So now we can get pampered with massages and do other fun activities on the boat without having to worry about spending a dime. Excited is an understatement.

This business is for real, guys. And I just want to share it with as many people as I possibly can because it has changed my life. Email me or message me on facebook to chat more - I'd LOVE to share more with you.

My Loyal Legends Team is filled with some amazing, inspirational, and super loyal women. And I couldn't be prouder of each and every one of them!! Big things are happening in 2016, ladies!