Saturday, January 2, 2016

Stop The Resolution Madness


How many times have you told yourself this:::::

"After the holidays - starting in January, I really am going to do something. I'm going to start exercising and I'm going to start eating healthier."

You might make a plan in your head and you stick with it for maybe a week. And then the weekend rolls around and you go right back to putting it off and thinking of another "start date" in your head.

"I'll do it when I'm not so busy"
"I'll do it when life isn't so crazy"
"I'll do it when the kids are older and I have time for myself"

But I'm here to tell you - none of those things will ever happen. You'll never be less busy than you are right now because that's how our lives work. Things fill our time. We do things that are a priority to us. 



If you are a busy Mom like me - I can promise you, I understand all of the excuses that flood your brain. But I also know that when you make time for something. When you make time for YOU....amazing things happen.

In 2015 - I've been so blessed to help an incredible amount of people start their journey to living a healthy lifestyle. People come to me after they've been in my groups for a while and thank me for helping them believe in themselves. And once they started - they never wanted to stop because they felt more alive, energetic and amazing than they ever have.

And when you take care of yourself and you are healthy and feeling GOOD - you are able to love others and take care of them better too.

Why do so many people fail at their resolutions? A few reasons. Number one: because they lack support and accountability. This is the secret sauce to success. When you have a coach and a community of people with you on your journey, you are much more likely to succeed! Number two: most people just don't know where to start. They might get an expensive gym membership and walk or job on the treadmill for an hour and then think they are all set. They don't know how to change their nutrition! And nutrition is at least 80% of your results.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I want to invite you to join me on JANUARY 4th.

I'm going to be giving very individualized attention to TEN NEW CHALLENGERS. Once these spots are filled, the group will close.

What is included?

--> learn portion controlled & balanced nutrition
--> meal plans
--> 30-40 minute at home workouts
--> daily support and accountability
--> superfood nutrition
--> recipes
--> the ability to feel INCREDIBLE




What do you have to lose - besides the extra pounds you've been "resolving" to lose every January?

After you join my group and start your journey - it will become less and less about "weight" and more about how amazing you FEEL. When people start to ask you "wow, what are you doing - you look great and so happy and healthy".....that will mean more to you than any number on a scale.