Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Cafe Latte is Here!


So many times, I would want a coffee flavored shake - so I would add cold coffee to my chocolate shakeology. Then our dreams came true when we learned that Beachbody was coming out with a new flavor of Shakeology. Just released this month was Shakeology's newest flavor Cafe Latte! Can you say amen? Seriously is there a more coveted flavor out there? :)

I was able to test it out before it was released and it certainly did not disappoint in the least. It tasted like an amazing Starbucks drink without all of the nasty chemicals, sugars, and ginormous amount of calories that is included in those drinks.

This new flavor uses some revolutionary superfoods, incorporating so many things that we rarely see. One thing especially - the WHOLE coffee fruit.





So this new flavor uses the whole coffee fruit instead of just the bean which lowers the carbon footprint (which we all should care about)! It gives the Shakeology more of a coffee flavor but is full of dense superfood nutrition and doesn't have any artificial flavorings that most coffee type drinks out there do. The flavor is creamy, robust and not too bitter at all. Perfect for coffee and non-coffee drinkers alike.

What are the ingredients?
Nutrients to supply and fuel your body with proteins, probiotics, essential nutrients, minerals and fiber to combat hunger and most importantly to fill in the gaps of your nutrition. It gives you so much of the things that you aren't getting in every day elsewhere. You can see the nutrition label HERE.

Does Cafe Latte contain a lot of caffeine then?
No - it actually contains very little caffeine. It's the same amount you'll find in any other Shakeology flavor which is about 75% less than in a cup of your regular coffee.

What are the options to buy it?
You can buy a bag that has a 30 day supply, a box of 24 packets, OR you can choose our Barista Combo packet which comes with 8 packets of our regular chocolate, 8 packets of vanilla, and 8 packets of our new Cafe Latte flavor. This choice lets you get enough flavors to switch it up every day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why do I drink Shakeology every day?

I have been drinking Shakeology since May of 2014. And I commit to drinking it every.single.day. Why? Because I truly believe that it has been instrumental in my health overhaul. I used to be sick all the time. I'm talking - ALL the time. Since I started drinking Shakeology, I can literally count on one hand how many times I've felt the least bit sick. 

I believe that fueling your body appropriately with the nutrients and vitamins that it needs then it is able to function the way it should and it can help fight off sickness much more easily.



Besides the main and obvious reason I just said - here are some other pretty good reasons I drink it every day.
  • It is a SUPER quick and easy meal to make when you're busy and on the run. Perfect for Moms who are always running around like a chicken with their head cut off.
  • I don't need to buy or take any additional vitamins, ever.
  • My hair, nails, and skin have NEVER been healthier. 
  • It tastes like dessert. Who doesn't love dessert for a meal? Come on.
  • It is really filling and keeps you full for hours. Because it feeds your body appropriately! It helps with the urge to snack and helps keep you on track.
  • Oh - and my little girls LOVE it! It's like a treat to them but little do they know it's actually a crazy healthy drink!

For less than $4 a day for an insanely healthy meal - this is worth the cost to me. There aren't many other healthy meals that contain superfoods, probiotics, vitamins and nutrients like this that cost less than that. And you know what is super expensive that most people don't think about before it happens? Healthcare costs! Doctor visits and medications - especially in the future. Those are expensive! So I choose to take care of my body now to avoid more of those costs later on! It's worth the investment. And we all have to eat anyway, right? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How do you get your hands on the new flavor? Email me or Message me on facebook so I can share my monthly incentives and get you hooked up!