Sunday, January 24, 2016

Do You Really Want CHANGE?

Ok - so I've been getting a lot of messages from people lately asking me advice on how to get started with either working out or eating healthier. And I LOVE that they are reaching out to me for help because they feel comfortable enough to know that I will give them advice.

So I'll share some tips on how to get started and then I'll tell them about what really works. I'll give them the SECRET SAUCE.

Joining one of my accountability groups, finding a fitness program (that are proven to work), following a great nutrition plan that is easy to follow (one that I help you with!), providing dense superfood nutrition to fuel your body - curb cravings, help with overall health and to aid in weight loss, and most of all BEING HERE for you every single day along your journey.

So many people just want to do it on their own.

They plan to get a gym membership. They tell themselves "ok if I can go 3 times a week that will be great". Then I'll just start eating healthier. But do you know how many times people stick with their gym goals? Not very many. Because life gets busy. You have to plan to go to the gym. And if you're a Mom like me, it's not super easy to just find all this time to haul your butt to the gym. Nor does it ever sound like a fun idea when you either have to leave your kids or load them up for the daycare at the gym.

And the goal to start eating healthier. Come on - it's seriously kind of a joke. You have to be specific if you're really going to do it. You have to know what healthy eating is. And follow some sort of a plan. I never suggest dieting because diets don't work. Sure, you can lose the weight by restricting yourself a lot but then as soon as you go back to your regular lifestyle - the weight comes back on super fast. And then you tell yourself "well, I lost it before, I know what to do so I can lose it again." And the cycle continues. And do you know what kind of havoc that wreaks on your body? NOT GOOD.
But in my groups, we teach you all about clean eating, portion control and how to make this a sustainable lifestyle so you can end the cycle of yo-yo dieting once and for all. And the best part is - you don't do it alone. You actually have people there every day with you showing up and checking in and supporting you and cheering you on and holding you accountable.

So yes - there is a commitment to join the group. You and I talk through your goals and your current lifestyle and then we decide what program would be the best fit for you. So you are investing in a challenge pack. But seriously - isn't your health worth it?

Since I've started my healthy lifestyle, I can't even tell you when the last time I was sick. And I know this is the best insurance policy I can give myself to avoid as many future healthcare costs as I can.

AND - I'm teaching our little girls by example, not just words - what it means to take care of yourself. And that your health IS a priority. Being skinny doesn't matter. Being healthy, and happy and confident really does matter though.

So if you are ready to truly take the next step in your health. If you are ready for a change. PLEASE reach out to me and let me help you get started. Hearing the success stories from all of my clients/challengers seriously makes me want to do this FOREVER. Hearing the stories about how they have way more energy to keep up with their kids. How they feel comfortable wearing a two piece swimsuit again and they NEVER thought that was possible. How they are able to go shopping for new clothes that they never thought they would be able to wear. It makes me want to just shout from the rooftops - PLEASE let me help you!

Ok - this was on my heart tonight and I really needed to get it out. If finances are a problem, let me help you through it and we will figure out a way to make it possible. I just want to help other women feel as good as I do. If you know me at all by now, you know I could care less about "sales". I just want to help other people and I know it's possible, so I'll keep sharing forever!

My next online health and fitness group starts officially on Feb 1st so there are a few more days to sign up to claim your spot. What can you expect??

  • 30 minute at home workouts
  • easy to follow nutrition plan with sample meal plans
  • proper, balanced, portion control eating
  • 24/7 support and accountability
  • positive environment filled with people who will uplift you on your journey
  • my support as your personal coach
Email me or message me on facebook to learn more. There are so many awesome January promotions - so now is the time to go for it.