Monday, May 4, 2015

May Specials

This isn't going to be a super long post about each program but I'll include links to other posts written that go into more detail about each program, but I did want to make sure I shared what the May specials were and I'm so excited because there are SIX! So here we go....

Check out the specials below! My next online accountability and support group starts May 18th and I'm going to have people doing a mix of programs in it! Now is the perfect time to make the changes you've been thinking about. :)

Insanity Max: 30 & Shakeology Challenge Pack
Shaun T is amazing and this program definitely does not disappoint. If you're looking to push yourself, you seriously should give this one a try. Click here for more info.


Insanity Max: 30 & Shakeology Kickstart Challenge Pack w/ 3 Day Refresh 

This challenge pack includes everything from the one above PLUS the 3 Day Refresh program. Click here to read more on that awesome plant-based cleanse. I LOVE the 3 Day Refresh!



PiYo & Shakeology Challenge Pack 

So excited when they announced that the PiYo challenge pack and the PiYo Kickstart challenge pack specials were going to be extended through May! Click here to read more on this program!


PiYo & Shakeology Kickstart Challenge Pack w/ 3 Day Refresh 

Again - everything from the PiYo challenge pack plus the 3 Day Refresh program!

 

Ultimate Reset & Shakeology Challenge Pack 

Now I'm really excited about this one because I've been contemplating doing it myself and when they announced that the special was going to be extended through May, I knew I was going to definitely go for it. Click here to read all the great details on what this is and how it works.


Body Beast & Shakeology Challenge Pack 

I actually just bought this program and have done some of it so far. Everyone I know who has done it or is currently doing it absolutely loves it!

What is Body Beast:
• 12 cutting-edge workouts that fuse the best of old-school resistance training with a new breakthrough in sports science called Dynamic Set Training®.
• Designed to help you shed fat, pack on lean muscle, build strength, and get incredible definition in just 90 days.
• Developed and hosted by the champion bodybuilder and clinical nutritionist Sagi Kalev who’s helped professional physique models, actors, and bodybuilders get cut fast.

Body Beast is for:
• Men and women looking to build a head-turning physique
• Graduates of other extreme fitness programs who want to focus on weight loss and building lean muscle mass
• Men and women who work out but aren’t getting the results they’ve hoped for
• Weight-lifting enthusiasts looking for a comprehensive at-home program