Monday, June 1, 2015

June's HOT Specials

I always say this, but I love the start of the new month because I always love to see what programs are going to be the monthly special. I do always secretly wish that the 21 Day Fix and the 21 Day Fix Extreme challenge packs will go on sale because...well, they rock. And I love to run 21 Day Fix specific challenge groups and when people can get their programs and save money that makes me happy too!

So with that being said - I'm SO excited to announce that the June specials are all 21 Day Fix related! What exactly is on sale?



**21 Day Fix Challenge Pack with Shakeology
**21 Day Fix Kickstart Challenge Pack with Shakeology AND the 3 Day Refresh
**21 Day Fix Extreme Challenge pack with Shakeology
**21 Day Fix Extreme Kickstart Challenge pack with Shakeology AND the 3 Day Refresh.

The 21 Day Fix is one of the newest, hottest programs in the fitness world. Trainer Autumn Calabrese has designed a 21 Day fitness program that is simple to follow with rapid weight loss results. The unique nutrition plan uses specifically portioned storage food containers that eliminate the guesswork from portion control. No weighing, measuring, or counting calories, carbs, or points. If it fits in the container, you can eat it. And you'll lose weight.

The kit includes 7 color coded portion controlled containers (dishwasher safe, microwave safe, BPA and DEHP free), a workout program including 7 different workouts, a nutrition plan (including a super helpful restaurant guide), a 26 oz Shakeology shaker cup, a 30 day supply of Shakeology, and a spot in my challenge group that comes with the support and accountability from me, you FREE coach.

Seriously - summer is right around the corner (despite the temps being in the 40s yesterday)! Now is the perfect time to focus on your health and fitness so you can FEEL good this summer.


My new 21 Day Fix exclusive challenge group is starting on June 15th. It features this fool-proof, portion controlled eating plan designed to specifically mit your needs. It tells you exactly what to see, with a 30 minute/day worout program that you do in the comfort of your own home. I'll share my tips, recipes, support - all in a private group setting in Facebook.

The biggest thing people lack when they try to start a program on their own is accountability and that is exacty what my groups provide. And it works....I am proof and so are tons of my challengers.

I'll share with you what has helped me get healthy and fit along my journey. I've also helped dozens of other people get results with this program - losing inches, pounds, and gaining new healthy, life-long habits, better health and confidence in just 30 DAYS. I'm all about ending the trend of yo-yo dieting. NO MORE DIETING. It is truly a life changing experience and I just want it for everyone.

Feel free to check out my 21 Day Fix page to learn more about the program and my experience the first time I did it. I also have a 21 Day Fix Extreme page for those of you looking to step up your workouts a notch.

Email me or message me via Facebook and I'd love to answer your questions and get you started.