Tuesday, June 9, 2015

New Coach Apprenticeship Program


I know I talk about it a lot - but it's just because this has all been such a blessing to me. I've always wanted to be my own boss and to be able to work from home...when I want. I used to look for jobs I could do online and nothing ever seemed very "real" or worthwhile. But sometimes things happen without you even planning it and when things are meant to be, they usually turn out far better than you trying to "find" something.

One day I decided I wanted to invest more in my health and I bought my first T25 Challenge pack with Shakeology and joined my first challenge group with my coach. I fell in love with the program and with the whole challenge group. I had never felt more inspired and motivated in all my life. So I decided - "why not me?". I took a leap of faith and decided that I would like to be a coach because I wanted to pay it forward and help as many other people get healthy too. I figured if I made money at it, that would just be a bonus.

I started my coaching business in July of 2014, shared my journey and my life with as many people as I could and what happened? People started trusting me as a source...as someone to turn to so they could get started on their very own journey. My heart literally wants to explode when I think about all of the people who have changed their lives because of joining my challenge groups.

And my time, energy, and very hard work has paid off for myself and my family too. My business has grown faster than I ever imagined and this "fun side thing" that I started has turned into something so real that contributes a great deal to our family financially. And the best part about it is - I can do it from anywhere.....any time that works with my family's schedule. I don't have a boss to check in with. I don't need to ask for vacation time. I don't have to worry about being able to take my kids to the doctor or going to school functions.

FREEDOM. Freedom to live life by design. Financial freedom. I'm able to take random trips to Target like I did yesterday and spend some extra money and not have to worry about it. We can take vacations and go on dates and not have to put it on credit cards.  I've earned a free 5 night cruise for Chad and I along with extra spending money. I'm able to pay for my upcoming trip to Nashville along with fun new clothes for the trip. You get the picture.


What I love about this business is that anyone can do it. If you have a passion for helping people, are interested in health and fitness (even if you just started your own fitness journey), and are willing to invest the time in your business - you can be successful too. I was never a fitness expert - I've just learned a lot as I go. But I am very good at supporting and motivating people and that's what people really need.

I'm looking for 3 new people to accept into my coach apprenticeship program. I will teach you everything you need to know and share all of my resources that have been given to me from the top coach in the company. We have such wonderful systems in place so that our new coaches can see success faster. All I need from you is to meet me halfway. Will you get rich quick? No. Just like you won't get rich quick if you started any other business. It takes a little bit of time, patience, persistence, sacrifice, and HEART. But I've been able to grow a successful business in less than a year and it has surpassed where I imagined I would be in this amount of time.

If you'd like to talk more, I'd love to chat! Message me or email me at krystajmeyer@gmail.com