Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Thrive Market

So if you know me at all, you know I love finding good foods at a great cost. I checked all the prices to my other favorite site Amazon - and they were all cheaper and that was before my 25% off.

Enter Thrive Market. I've been hearing about this and seeing ads for it all over the internet lately but hadn't had a chance to really check it out. I'll be honest, when I first saw it - I thought it had something to do with another company that sells patches. I was happy to see that it wasn't :) Then one of my challengers mentioned it in our challenge group this morning that she just signed up and it was great so I thought I would give it a whirl!

So anywho - not only is everything already marked down to wholesale prices, but on your first order you get 25% off and there is free shipping on orders over $49 right now. I stocked up my friends.

What did I get?

1. Once Again Organic Sesame Tahini >> I'm going to use this to make hummus and some dressings, but I'm also going to be researching other great ways to use it. There are lots of benefits to eating Tahini and I'm excited to try it!
2. Navitas Naturals Organic Trail Mix - Goji, Mulberry, Goldenberry >> this premium trail mix contains high-energy goji berries, sweet antioxidant-rich mulberries, and vitamin packed goldenberries.
3. Bob's Red Mill Organic Coconut Flour >> I'm trying to move to a more Paleo way of eating and a lot of the recipes that I've been looking at have called for Coconut Flour - so here we go!
4. Nutiva Organic Black Chia Seeds >> There are tons of benefits to chia seeds and I plan to add them to my Shakeology from time to time. I'll make a whole separate blog post on the benefits of Chia Seeds soon!
5. Paleo People Apple Crisp Gourmet Grain Free Granola Clusters >> Like I mentioned before, I'm trying to move to a Paleo way of eating for the most part and I find my biggest struggle is when I get the itch to have a snack. I wanted to have some special things to have on hand that I could have a small handful of to at least take care of the craving but still be mindful of how I want to be eating.
6. Paleonola - Grain Free Granola, Chocolate Fix >> Because same reasons mentioned in #5 and who doesn't need a little chocolate and granola in their life?
7. Braggs Organic Apple Cider Vinegar >> I drink this on the regular and it's amazing stuff. Once again, a whole separate blog post on the wonders of this stuff. But this is an amazing price and I'm almost out so it was way worth it.

8. Gaia Herbs - Adrenal Health Formula >> Working out all the time can put a lot of stress on your body and I've heard of so many people who have gone into adrenal failure and things kind of spiral after that. I want to try this out to see if it makes me feel any different and just want to be proactive about stuff like this. I like to be able to speak from experience and experiment with things!
9. Organic India - Tulsi Peppermint Tea >> I've been meaning to get some peppermint tea for a long time now and keep forgetting. There are a lof of health benefits associated with it, especially dealing wtih digestive health, bloating....all that fun stuff.
10. Coconut Secret - Organic Raw Coconut Aminos >> When I was doing the Beachbody Ultimate Reset program I was introduced to Braggs Liquid Aminos which was actually really good. It's a super good alternative to soy sauce and puts a lot of good flavoring in your food without all of the sodium and added junk. This is kind of like that but has coconut too! Can't wait to try it. Since I don't use condiments or any store bought dressing or marinades, I'm always looking for new things to try out.