Thursday, June 11, 2015

Yes - this IS a Real Business.

This post was not easy to make, but I think it's very important so I'm just going to push publish and share away. Yikes.

I am not one to talk about money because I do view it as something private. But I also want to be able to share this business with all of those women who are just like me who could benefit from this opportunity in the many ways that I have so far.

I am a year into my business. I have worked VERY hard at building my business through working early mornings, through nap time and all night after my kids go to bed. I have been able to be home with my kids every single day for the past year while working my business during the hours that it works for my family.

And what is my business exactly? I help other people to focus on getting healthy, fit, and comfortable in their skin. ummm...pretty sure this is the dream job/career that I was always looking for. I'm able to be my own boss, work the hours that I want, take vacation whenever I want, be with my kids all the time without having to cart them to and from daycare. And not only do I get to help other people start their own journey towards health - but I get to help my coaches on my team see success in their own business by sharing what I've learned and what works for me. I cannot tell you how many lives I've seen changed by joining this company as a coach and I just want to share it with the world.

Will you get rich quick? Nope, probably not. It's just like any other business. You start slow, you do a lot of training, and you invest TIME into yourself and your business. But the rewards are AMAZING. This week was my highest commission check yet and let me tell you, it was pretty exciting waking up to see what the number was.



What is so cool about $900 earned in one week? Well - it's more than I made per week at my professional job as a full time financial analyst. I also didn't have to pay $450 to a daycare center for the week to watch my kids. I'd say that is enough to make anyone excited. I've also earned a free 5 night all expenses paid CRUISE for both Chad and I along with extra spending money while we are there!


I share this because I want people to know that this IS REAL. If you have a passion for health and fitness, want to get into the best shape of your life, are driven, are ready and willing to learn, want to work at home  - as much or as little as works for you....JOIN me! I'm starting a NEW coach apprenticeship program soon and I'd love to have you join me on this fabulous ride. Message me or email me at krystajmeyer@gmail.com if you want to learn more.