Tuesday, February 3, 2015

FREE 30 Day Ab & Squat Challenge

Time for a FREE challenge group again!! 

I'm super PUMPED for my FREE 30 day fitness challenge group! I'm going to be your coach for motivation, support, and healthy lifestyle and food tips! I will be posting daily to keep you on track and motivated! This is supposed to be FUN and SIMPLE! Let's keep it that way:)

As a heath and fitness coach, I want to see how many people we can get to join in on this Challenge!! :)

Summer bodies are made in the winter and who doesn't want to rock out their bikini with some Abs and a firm Booty!? It's the perfect time to get that SUMMER BODY you've been wanting!!! 

30 Days of Ab's and & Squats are going to tighten your Core and firm that Booty!!! ~~~> Yeah!?!?

{I'll even throw in some Clean Eating Tips & Info}

Prizes will be given to those who invite your friends, family, friends of friends & family, coworkers, etc. Let's see how many people we can get involved in this!! :)

We all can use a little extra motivation, and with this, we'll hold each other accountable the entire time!

I've posted the calendar and would love for you to comment that you are in, and then check back daily with your progress, how you felt, and lets use this similar to how we would do my private accountability groups.

Now these workouts alone wont give you a huge weight loss, you need to focus on making better food choices as 80% of the results you get are from what you eat but you definitely see changes! The more active you are with the posts and group, the more you can help someone else as well!

If this is the first time you have started working out, just allow this to help get you into the habit of moving, and also add in a little cardio each day with it as well and of course message me if you are looking to do even more, or want more results than this can provide alone as I do private accountability groups!

There are rest days programmed and everything is lined out on the calendar. On the rest days, I will sometime post sneak peak moves from my favorite programs such as the 21 Day Fix, T25, PiYo, and Insanity Max:30 - so pay attention :)

Not only will I be providing the daily workout for you to start an active style... as a fun twist, I am asking you to completely give up one food that you absolutely LOVE.. but can either live without, or find a healthier alternative for!

This is a public invite, so INVITE EVERYONE! I want to have a huge turnout! All you have to do to join, is to accept the invite, go to my blog and create a FREE Beachbody account! http://krystajoellemeyer.blogspot.com/p/free-membership.html

Then click here to join the event on Facebook!!

if you have any questions about form or how the workouts are to be done, please do not hesitate to ask.

Good luck and here's to everyone killing this month long challenge!!!

Message me at https://www.facebook.com/krysta.meyer.3 if you have any questions!