Thursday, August 7, 2014

Exciting News!

I was just selected to be an apprentice coach in the next Desire to Inspire Challenge Group!  Since I've started as a coach with Team Beachbody, I've only ever been a participant in one of our top coaches challenge groups.  Today I'm so excited because on September 1st, I'm going to be co-running the challenge group!

A Challenge is an online health and fitness group that has helped me completely transform not only my body, but my lifestyle.  I started in my first challenge group doing T25 and Shakeology.  I was so happy with my personal results and I was so inspired by my coaches, that I felt such a passion to be a coach myself.  The group provided so much support, motivation, and most importantly ACCOUNTABILITY for me.  I know that I just cannot do things on my own - I give up too easily.  I amazed myself at how hard I worked with the support of the challenge group and my coaches.

Then I saw my body start to change.  I became leaner and so much stronger.  I stopped looking at the scale and started looking in the mirror.  I could see definition and muscles.  Most importantly - I had SO much more energy than I had before.  With the combination of consistently working out, eating clean, and drinking Shakeology daily - I stopped getting headaches all of the time and I stopped getting sick.  It amazed me how much stronger my immune system got once I started making the right choices for my body.

Not only do I get to be in the group - but I get to bring 5 friends with me to join the exclusive group.  I have a week to decide who I will be bringing in the group, and I'm so looking forward to talking to people to make the selections.

It's amazing how excited you can be to work when you are doing what you really love.  I love that I can help others on their journeys just like my coaches helped me when I first started.

If you know of anyone looking to make a change in their lives - whether it be to lose some weight, to gain some strength, to be more active, to learn more about healthy nutrition - please let me know.  I would LOVE to help them take their first step!