Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Post-Easter Candy Refresh


Easter is right around the corner. As much as we try to limit the excess of candy - it always ends up finding it's way into our house through different gifts from family members. And I do have very little Easter tins prepared for the girls. I'm talking small. :) But there's still candy involved! And family get togethers with yummy food?

Sometimes everything just comes to a point where you over-indulge and end up feeling bloated and ready for a new start or a REFRESH! Or you've been telling yourself that you want to start making changes in your life but just haven't figured out where to start?

And as Easter means Spring - we also know that SUMMER is right around the corner. Can you even believe that Memorial Day is only 2 months away?? I want to focus on doing the right things now so that when I put on the bathing suit for the first time this summer, I'm going to feel great in it! You with me? 

So I've decided to start a 30 Day Clean Eating & Shakeology group on Monday, April 6th and I'm opening it up to ONLY 10 people because I want to be able to really dedicate my time to this group and to the challengers.

What's extra special about this group? Wellllll, we are all going to start with doing the 3 Day Refresh together! I'm going to be doing it right along with you. To read more about what the 3 Day Refresh is - please click here for the juicy details.


For this special group of people who commit to do this 30 day group with me, I'm going to offer the 3 Day Refresh program ($69.95 to buy) completely free to you with the purchase of your Shakeology. Doesn't get much better than that!

Or does it? Well - when you order your challenge pack - you'll also get a FREE 30 day access to our Beachbody On Demand library of workout programs. So you can pick a workout program (or several) to do during the group too! Wherever you have internet access - you can access the workouts.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~3 Day Refresh
~Shakeology
~Workout Program
~30 Day Accountability Group with me as your coach - going through lots of clean eating / fitness related topics with you and holding you accountable all along the way. ALL for just the price of your Shakeology! 

I personally love the 3 Day Refresh and have done it several times. Here are some of my images from a two of the refreshes I've done.



And why Shakeology??


Well - it can help you lose weight, especially if you replace one of your meals with Shakeology every day. It reduces junk food cravings, increases your energy levels and it can improve your digestion and regularity. There is a proprietary blend of prebiotics and probiotics that help create a healthy intestinal tract with aids in digestion. A healthier digestive system makes it easier to absorb key nutrtients. Also - the fiber and probiotics help you with regularity so you can eliminate toxins built up in your digestive system. And it's loaded with super-foods - making it very unique!


I drink Shakeology every day, not for weight loss, but because it plays a KEY role in my healthy lifestyle. It is NOT just a weight loss shake or a protein shake. This is a HEALTH shake that is a complete meal replacement that includes your dense super-food nutrition, daily vitamins, and and many nutrients your body needs to function at its prime! One of my favorite parts is that there are no artificial ingredients! Oh - and it tastes like dessert - so that's a huge benefit too, right? :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you want to claim one of the TEN spots, please email me or send me a facebook message to get in on the fun. This is going to be SO fun!