Monday, May 2, 2016

Fun Fitness Survey

1. What did you have for breakfast?

Well, I haven't eaten yet since it's 6:30 - but I'm going to have 2 eggs, sauteed spinach and some blackberries!

2. How much water do you drink in a day?

I usually aim to drink at least 1/2 of my body weight in ounces per day. But more often times than not I try to get in 80-100 - so more than my goal. Water is key people!!

3. What is your current favorite workout?

I do at home programs and I love it!! My current program is 22 Minute Hard Corps by Tony Horton and I do love it - but I would have to say my favorite programs of all time are 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Extreme, and Hammer & Chisel. Strength training is my jam.

4. How many calories do you eat per day?

Honestly I don't count. I counted calories for a long time when I was focused on weight loss. Now I'm just focused on optimal health and being strong!! So I make sure to have the right balance of foods and follow my nutrition guides that come with my programs.  Following the portion fix system is one of the most effective ways I've ever learned to eat.

5. What are your favorite healthy snacks?

I love fruit, veggies w/ hummus, and larabars!

6. What do you usually eat for lunch?

Either my Shakeology with fruit, a big salad filled with greens or I'll make some sort of combination of lean protein, veggies and sweet potato. I am a little obsessed with sweet potatoes and eat them every day!

7. What is your favorite body part to strength train?

Legs for sure! I love having strong legs and I also don't mind the fact that you torch calories by working legs!

8. What is your least favorite body part to train?

Hmm..back? I don't really know. :)

9. What are your bad food cravings?

If I crave something, it's a salty or crunchy snack. Like trail mix (the naughty kind), or the animal crackers from Costco (seriously - can't have them in my house, they are like crack).

10. Do you take vitamins or supplements?

No - Shakeology takes care of all of that for me. And I'm NEVER sick because of it.

11. How often do you eat out?

Not very often unless me and my husband have date nights :)

12. Do you eat fast food?

Never. Ever.

13. Who is your biggest supporter?

My husband, Chad. He's been my biggest supporter since the day I met him. Some days that's not an easy role, but he does it best <3

14. Do you have a gym membership?

No, I work out at home and I love it so much!

15. How many hours of sleep do you get at night?

Not enough. Probably around 5-6.

16. Do you have a "cheat" day?

Not really. I just eat a balanced diet and follow the 80/20 rule. I allow myself treats and I don't have rigid rules all of the time.

17. Do you drink alcohol?

Yes, but I haven't had a drop in the last 6 weeks. I committed to no drinking for the entire 8 week duration of my current fitness program. Wow - it sure makes a difference on results.

18. Do you have a workout buddy?

My little girls are my favorite workout buddies! And my husband does sometimes too :) I also have tons of workout buddies in my online accountability groups I run!

19. What is the best thing that has changed about your life since you committed to a healthy lifestyle?

I have energy to play with my kids. I am not sick all the time like I was my WHOLE life. I have a new lens on life and I want to share it and help as many people as I possibly can through coaching them on how to live a healthy lifestyle.

20. What was the last healthy thing that you did?

Slept. :)