Friday, April 22, 2016

Free 2 Week Fitness Bootcamp



Every few months I like to throw in a fun free group to get lots of people involved and it's something that is SO much fun for me.

I wish that I had the time to do it more often, but doing it once every 3-4 months is just about all I can do because my clients and all of my regular challenge/accountability groups keep me VERY busy!

Why do I do these free groups? Because I LOVE meeting and helping new people.

Some people are very hesitant to join my regular groups because they might be intimidated with committing to starting a new program. Maybe they haven't worked out in a while or just don't feel like they know where to start. But most people are just plain scared. Scared of failure. So they don't want to invest money in themselves because they don't have the faith in themselves yet.

Something I love to do is to help women build up that confidence. I like to teach other women that not only is it healthy for you....but it is absolutely necessary for you to take care of yourself.

So many women feel guilty for spending the time & money on themselves. They worry about everyone else and say they are too busy. But you know what sister? You can't pour from an empty cup!

You are a much better wife/mom/sister/friend/whateveryouare when you feel good from the inside out. I PROMISE you that.

So this new free group is going to be something new for me and I'm pumped. Every day I'm going to post the "workout of the day". And for the first time ever, I'm going to be showing you the moves myself and making videos for you. I'll tell you how many reps / how long to do each move. They won't be super long so you WILL have and make time for it.

This might be something you need to jump-start your healthy lifestyle and we can start working together more closely after this. Or this might just be something fun for you to add if you are already pretty active (like my current clients!)

So JOIN!! There is no cost. All I ask is that for two weeks you show up for yourself. Just show up. Do the workout to the best of your ability. Does it need to be perfect? No. Will you be able to do every single move perfectly? No. (I can't do everything either!) But you just do your best, focus on proper form and go on with your bad self!

When does the group start?

May 2nd and it will run for two weeks.

What will you need? 

Your positive pants and a set of dumbbells. I love strength training! It's so insanely good for your body.

How do you join?

Click on this link:::

https://www.facebook.com/events/255901814757259/

That will take you to the event that I've created on Facebook. This is step one. Make sure that we are friends on facebook too! When it gets closer to starting time, I will create a closed/private group to add everyone that has clicked "JOIN". And we will get this party started.

What other fun things are in store?

I have fun prizes to giveaway to the people that kick the most booty.

I'll also be talking about something I'm super passionate about - NUTRITION. Seriously, most people think they can just workout and then eat whatever they want and they should see results like yesterday. But if you aren't focusing on the food that you put in your body - you're not going to see much. I've learned so much over the last few years and I love sharing that with others.

This is a FREE group and it is open to anyone and everyone. Please invite at least a couple friends to do this with you. I want to spread it as far as possible and my reach is only so far. So that is where you come in!!!

If you could share the event on your facebook wall, that would be so awesome!!

Have questions? Message me on facebook by clicking here:: FACEBOOK or you can email me by clicking here:: EMAIL