Thursday, August 27, 2015

Arms & Abs Chisel Challenge

As many of you know, I'm a Beachbody coach and a huge part of my job is that I run monthly online health and fitness groups for my customers and coaches on my team. Learn more about those challenge groups by clicking HERE

But every so often, I like to do FREE groups that are mini 30 day challenges focused on different things. I am currently running a super fun group filled with lots of people who are doing amazing! I typically like to run a free group once every 3-4 months - but since my recent group has gone so well, I really wanted to continue on with the fun.

Yesterday I had arthoscopic surgery on my knee to remove part of my meniscus that was torn. So because of that - I'm going to be recovering and healing for at least 3 weeks and won't be able to do my regular Beachbody programs. I normally have been doing my 21 Day Fix or 21 Day Fix Extreme workouts because they are my favorite but I have to put those on hold for now.

So I am going to be focusing on 3 things over the next month or two. Arms, Abs & Laser Focused nutrition. I'll be picking my favorite arm and ab workouts from some of my favorite Beachbody programs that I have: 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Extreme, T25, Insanity Max 30, PiYo, Body Beast, ChaLean Extreme, Les Mills Pump, and Brazillian Butt Lift. In addition to that - I'm going to do this 30 Day Arms & Abs Chisel Challenge as part of my new FREE group. 



Anyone and everyone is welcome to join the new group. We will start on Tuesday, September 8th! I'm sure everyone will be looking to get started with something after Labor Day. Lots of changes going on in most people's lives - summer is ending, school is starting, life is getting busy.....but it is SO IMPORTANT that we don't lose focus of our own health and fitness through the process.



So this group can be a way for you to start, continue, or supplement to your current exercise routine. We will have certain workouts posted for each day. I'll be including workouts that require no equipment as well as workouts that will require hand weights (dumbells or kettlebells). I'll also be posting clean eating tips, favorite recipes, and motivational posts along the way.

The one key factor that most people are missing when they start a new exercise or clean eating lifestyle is ACCOUNTABILITY. That is the beauty of a challenge group. When you are part of something where you have a place to check in every single day and you have a group of people doing it with you - it really keeps you on track and you are less likely to throw in the towel like you would if you were attempting to do something on your own.

Requirements to join:

1. We must be facebook friends. If we are not - send me a friend request.
2. Click on this link and request to join the group --> https://www.facebook.com/groups/1488015861517001/
3. Be ready to commit for 30 days!
4. Invite family and friends who would like to join in on the fun. I will be doing an initial prize giveaway to the 3 people who invite the most friends who end up joining!

Can't wait to start with you all on September 8th!